Lead Fire Alarm Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a rapidly growing Fire Safety and Electrical company based in Surrey. They are currently looking for a Fire Alarm & Electrical Installation, Servicing & Commissioning engineer.
This is a great chance to join a fast-growing company who provide a superb working atmosphere!
* The Fire Alarm & Electrical Installation, Servicing & Commissioning Engineers will cover several aspects including but not limited to, fire alarm, smoke vent and emergency lighting servicing, remedial works and callouts.
* To carry out fire alarm, smoke vent and emergency lighting servicing, remedial works and callouts.
* To carry out 230v electrical installation work as required
* To perform Fire Alarm commissioning on all major open protocol systems (Morley, Advanced, Kentec etc)
* To build relationships with all customers, office staff, fellow engineers, managers and directors.
* To go on the on-call rota as per the on-call policy
* Salary offered up to £35,000
* Company Vehicle
* Company Mobile
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Fire alarm and emergency lighting servicing experience – essential – at least 5 years
* Knowledge and experience of fire alarm/smoke vent/emergency lighting systems – essential – at least 5 years
* Knowledge and experience of current BS surrounding fire alarm and emergency lighting – essential – at least 5 years
* Electrical experience and qualifications – C&G 2330 Parts 1 & 2, or equivalent – essential C&G 2391, or equivalent
* FIA, FPA, ECA or NICEIC fire alarm and/or emergency lighting training desired
Telephone interviews are being booked in as you read this, so please click apply now to find out
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Job Title: Fire Alarm & Electrical Installation, Servicing & Commissioning Engineer
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual