Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£11 - £13.50ph
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, industry leading manufacturing company.
* Programme, Set and Operate CNC Machines and Manual Lathes
* Undertake a variety of duties including Turning, Milling, Grinding, Drilling etc.
* Operating Manual Lathes
* Reading engineering drawings
* Translating into programmes
* Loading machines and running tasks – making adjustments as required
* Inspecting and measuring finished tasks
* General machine maintenance
* 5+yrs experience as a CNC Programmer Setter Operator – Essential
* Manual Lathe Experience – Essential
* Experience with precision measurement equipment – Essential
* Ability to read engineering drawings – Essential
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or contact Heather at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client