Asset Improvement Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Engie is the UK’s leader in developing and expanding sustainable communities through low carbon district energy schemes.
Under the leadership of the Head of Asset Adoption & Improvement, the successful candidate will work within the Asset Adoption and Improvement team.
* Identify, plan and manage asset improvement projects to deliver maximum efficiency and best value by optimising the assets and scheme operation.
* Assist with ongoing analysis and optimisation of the energy schemes trends and performance
* Diagnosing problems and making recommendations as well as delivering and implementing rectification plans
* To investigate and identify the root cause of plant performance degradation and recommend/implement solutions.
* Provide technical support to Operational teams regarding asset optimisation.
This position is critical in the operational excellence and financial performance of this business unit. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team and business.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
Qualified to a minimum 2:1 degree level in Mechanical or equivalent Engineering Discipline or equivalent proven experience.
Experience in projects management of medium size projects.
Experience at contractor management.
Technical experience of the operation of energy schemes/centres, heating and cooling systems, CHPs, boilers, utilities, etc.
Experience liaising with stakeholders and clients directly.
Chartership status from a respective institute would be an advantage but not an essential
Knowledge and skills:
Excellent communication both verbal and written
Good commercial awareness
Good understanding of thermodynamics regarding efficient operation
Good understanding of hydraulic systems operation, key area is large network balancing.
Good Mechanical knowledge essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£0 - £40k Annual