Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Corsham, Nr Bath
Salary: Highly Competitive with Performance Bonus
Working as part of the team at Queens Square Wealth Management Ltd who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager within a highly successful SJP Senior Partner Practice. You will be managing the operational needs of this busy practice which supports a team of currently 3 Financial Advisors.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £100bn.
The Role – Operations Manager
Reporting to the Principal of the Practice;
* You will manage all operational aspects of the business on a daily basis.
* This will include a review of current processes and where appropriate, introducing change within the business.
* Providing an outstanding level of service to your colleagues and clients will be of upmost importance to you. As a leader you will inspire this quality in your team.
* You will be responsible for managing and developing staff, as well as overseeing their training.
* You will be managing an HR system, responsible for the CRM systems and will provide Management Information to colleagues.
There is scope for this role to progress within the business.
The Person – Operations Manager
* You will have a track record as a Manager, in an operational office based environment. This may be in a Financial Services business, but this is not essential.
* You are used to managing tasks and processes.
* You will have experience of managing and developing others and will be able to demonstrate this at interview.
* You will have a good understanding of how you can add operational value to a business and you enjoy working as part of a team.
* You will be a confident professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others.
* You have common sense, influencing skills and enjoy problem solving
* You are looking to progress your career.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice