Graduate Software Developer - .Net/Java
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You must thrive on being surrounded by other exceptional people. You'll know there is always more than one perspective on any problem, be willing to have your thinking challenged, and help work towards a consensus.
What they are looking for:
* An outstanding academic track record. Candidates should have top A levels or equivalent, and be expecting a First Class degree in a technical subject area or relevant postgraduate qualification.
* Outstanding analytical and computational skills.
* Strong interest in solving difficult and complex technical problems in imaginative ways.
* Significant direct hands-on experience of either Java or .NET (or both).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent English speaker
£18.5k - £18.5k Annual
£25k - £28.5k Annual
£13 - £13 Hourly
£20k - £26k Annual