Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £30,000p/a (DOE)
My client has a great opportunity for an experienced and flexible Field Engineer to join their team to provide 2nd Line Support to their South West based customers.
You will be required to spend 50% of your time on customer sites, supporting desktop issues and assisting with projects.
As a Field Support Engineer your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Routine maintenance and proactive management of client networks
• Providing onsite and remote desktop and server support
• Providing 2nd line customer support.
• Build rapport with all new and existing clients to develop positive working relationships.
The ideal Field Support Engineer will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Proficient in supporting Windows Server (Apply online only)
• Experience with VMWare, Networking and Troubleshooting
• Strong analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills
• Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on with a copy of your CV.
£28k - £29k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£27k - £29k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual