Customer Service Buyer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
**£35K-£37K Plus Bonus**
My Client is a leader in their field, due to expansion they are seeking a Buyer to join the Aftersales Team to source parts requirement for Customers, the successful candidate would have worked in a fast-paced and demanding environment and be a confident individual with Customers and Suppliers.
Main Duties for the Aftersales Buyer:
• Daily checks of MRP for Spares Plant, instigate orders, expedite orders.
• Understand the supplier market for spare parts and the requirements of Customer Service.
• Co-ordinate the spares procurement functions.
• Develop JIT strategies for spare parts supply.
• Problem resolution- supply, quality, contractual.
• Supplier performance monitoring
• Manage transfer of parts from current production to spares 'end of life'.
• Drafting and negotiation of supply agreements, financial and legal.
• Management of supply contracts
• Work with other buyers to reduce supply base through consolidation of purchase spend
• Development of new strategies to reduce costs.
• Support the Head of Strategic Purchasing with all customer service-related activity.
• Support department in performance improvement plans i.e. re-scheduling, overdue orders.
The appointed Aftersales Buyer should hold the following skills/knowledge:
• Experienced purchasing professional
• Knowledge of purchasing within an engineering/manufacturing environment
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Project management experience and commercial awareness.
• International purchasing experience
• Understanding of MRP (preferable SAP)
• The ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
• Good IT Skills i.e. word, Excel and SAP
This is a brilliant company that we have worked closely with for many years, they offer an excellent working environment, to find out more APPLY NOW !
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
£25k - £45k Annual
£25.5k - £39.5k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£42k - £50k Annual