Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will be to help the 64 bedded home up to 85% occupancy within the first 12 to 24 months. Key tasks to help achieve this include:
* Being the first point of call for any enquiries, showing people around the home and consulting with them throughout their decision-making process.
* Working closely with the Home Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure that the home is presented well and a place that elderly people would want to live in.
* Taking responsibility for the sales enquiries pipeline and converting them into admissions
* Assessing competitors and establishing the homes unique selling points. Then working with the Regional Marketing Manager to communicate these effectively to the local marketplace i
* Ensuring that Front of House is in line with the best practice and ensure the home is constantly meeting the guidelines.
* Monitoring and evaluating data relating to enquiries, conversion rates and also fee rates and provide information and suggestions back to management
This Sales Executive role will suit someone who has sold a product or service of significance to a person. There needs to be a real understanding of the importance of the decision to potential residents and their families. Some understanding of the care sector would be good, but is by no means essential. However the following skills are essential:
* Good listening and empathy skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Commercially focused and strong analytical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Self-motivated and highly target driven
* Clear, concise presentation and communication skills and highly engaging
The home is centred in between Swindon and Cirencester so people commutable to this area would be considered.
The role comes with a basic salary of £28k with a realistic OTE of £34k, it also comes with other corporate benefits too
If you have the empathy, customer services and analytical skills needed to make a difference then we would be keen to hear from you.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us
£21k - £30k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£16k - £17.5k Annual
£21k - £30k Annual