Mechanical Operator / Fitter
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Do you have five years of mechanical maintenance and manufacturing environment experience?
* Are you someone who’s proactive and loves getting on with things, rather than waiting for things?
* Interested in a versatile Operator position that includes lots of large, heavy equipment?
Want to join a business that’s going places rather than going nowhere fast? Your potential next employer is aiming to become the world’s biggest building products company.
Part of the journey, you’ll enjoy job stability, training opportunities, and global career potential. Soon, you could be a Team Leader here on-site in the UK or find yourself across the pond in California.
Your Next Role...
* Working for a leading international organisation
* A culture of innovation, including environmental/green solutions
* Supporting team leaders who believe strongly in employee training and development
* Overseeing packing line operations and troubleshooting
* Cement mill control room liaison; the eyes and ears on the shop floor
* Stripping down, repairing and maintaining equipment
The Nitty Gritty…
* £29,597 base salary plus £8,148 shift allowance and company bonus
* Four days on, four days off, repeated three times – then 16 days off
* 6am to 6pm day shift rotating with a 6pm to 6am night shift
* A 3% pension, matched
So Do You Offer…
* Mechanical maintenance experience
* Employment in a manufacturing environment
* Experience with motors, gearboxes, conveyors and, ideally, heavy equipment
* Exposure to strict health and safety conditions
* Continuous improvement / lean engineering awareness
* A relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
If You’re a Match…
Apply with an up-to-date CV to register your interest with Recart, a global recruitment consultancy and Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Customer Service award winner. We are managing the recruitment of this role on an exclusive basis.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an informal telephone interview, during which the details of the role, company, and salary package will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit an official application
£26k - £34k Annual