Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a market leading company based in Liverpool, are currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal Infrastructure Manager will act as the face of IT on site at the Liverpool head office and support business infrastructure company wide.
The Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for managing third party suppliers, external vendors and 3- 4 direct reports. As well as this the successful candidate will be support BAU tasks and overseeing business wide Projects.
Key Accountabilities of an Infrastructure Manager
* Providing strategic IT direction to the business and operational support for the IT infrastructure, hardware and software.
* Management of key Infrastructure projects both new and ongoing
* Act as infrastructure point of escalation company wide.
* Semi Regular travel to over 20 sites to support business infrastructure
* Ensuring that acceptable service levels are maintained across all IT systems.
* Dealing with hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in person and remotely
* Providing Desktop/Laptop support including the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows 7, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers and others as assigned.
* Managing service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
* Providing enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
* Assisting in communicating IT matters to the user community, e.g. for any system failures within the business and informing users as soon as possible.
Experience for the Infrastructure Manager
* Experience liaising with business critical 3rdparties
* Proven experience of 3rdline infrastructure support.
* Proven knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
* Proven experience of cloud migrations.
* Proven experience of Mobile phone support.
* Proven experience of network technologies.
* Experience of resolving issues efficiently and contributing to the improvement of a Company’s infrastructure.
* Proven project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment.
* Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport and trust.
* A good team player, with strong organisational skills.
* Experience of working within a technical support position, covering Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and various business applications within a fast-paced business environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to take a positive step in their career. If of interest, please apply using the below link
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£48k - £58k Annual