Customer Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Who will I be working for?
You will be joining a company who support, train and develop their staff to reach their potential. The sky is the limit!
What will I be doing?
* Responding to customer requests in a timely manner and delivering on time, every time. Offering exceptional customer service
* Building a rapport with the customer, finding out their needs and providing a solution every time
* Ensuring all customer queries are followed up and concluded to a positive outcome
* Maintaining a strong knowledge of the product(s)
* Working closely with internal stakeholders to identify new customers and drive the business forward
* Providing written quotations for standard and custom-made product(s)
* Generating further sales opportunities by offering complementary or alternative products and promotional items
The skills I need…
* Have worked in a sales role in a targeted office environment
* Be able to demonstrate highly effective standards of customer service, including conflict resolution
* Be able to demonstrate strong negotiating skills
* Be highly organised and results driven
* Have excellent standards of attention to detail and accuracy
* Have worked in a fast-paced team, able to multi task and work well under pressure
* Strong organisational skills, and able to manage workloads whilst prioritising
How will I feel working here?
Alive! You will be joining a friendly and supportive team whose goal is to offer excellent customer service. You will sit within the team in a large open plan office.
What’s in it for me?
The salary is up to £19,000 + commission! There are endless other benefits too, such as annual salary reviews, pension, life assurance, eye care vouchers, cycle scheme, employee introduction scheme, discounts with local companies and more
£25k - £25k Annual
£17k - £20k Annual