Change Analyst- 5100098
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Winchester on a contract basis to work on a strategic transformation programme that introduces completely new processes and systems and most importantly new ways of working. As part of this they are rolling out Microsoft Teams and need a change professional to support the rollout and adoption of Teams across the organisation. To help their employees to embrace the new ways of working on a day to day basis they want to look at a variety of campaigns and the supporting knowledge articles such as tips and tricks, e-learning material, persona-based use cases and more.
The change analyst will have the lead role in building and shaping the campaigns and the material used. You will work closely with the users to understand what the needs are and how best to support the employee adoption. The ideal candidate comes with O365 experience and will be given the opportunity to explore Microsoft's innovative technology further and decide how to best utilise within the business. The O365 suit includes Delve, One Drive, SharePoint & Teams. Knowledge for these tools is required.
The candidate will support the initial rollout of Teams in one of the Business units and needs to be able to jump straight into the project and develop the campaigns and initiatives alongside the project manager.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support Teams rollout with responsibility for user adoption
- Develop campaigns and initiatives that are suitable for all of the Client's employees and in line with Clients persona's
- Creation of knowledge articles for Digital Workplace
- Interface into O365 Centre of Excellence and super users within the Business
- Work alongside Digital workplace project manager and develop Business change plan
- Deliver against the business change plan
Some Experience required:
- Experience of performing a Business Change role including change impact assessments, developing change plans and campaigns, overseeing and actively executing the plans
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required
-Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- A good understanding of available and emerging IT technologies, preferably having had experience of working in a technical role
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£50k - £75k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual