Internal CARBON STEEL Sales
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have a requirement for an Internal Sales Executive who has a proven track record in Sales and is hungry for success.
Our Client is a global stockholding company. They have an office based within the Bury and are keen to employ a salesperson with carbon steel experience preferably seamless and welded tube & pipe. This company also stock duplex & super duplex valves as well as hollow sections and beams so experience in these products is highly advantageous.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would be looking for a new challenge, please apply.
Requirements- What we need from you
* Experience of metals - Successful candidates will have carbon steel experience, thus, have knowledge of standard products, including basic grades, specifications and finishes.
* Building relationships with new and existing clients- Your role will be to maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied but will evolve into a product management role with staff responsibility.
* Communication – You will be expected to manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit and be an effective communicator.
* Prompt and Accurate Reporting – You will deliver prompt and accurate reports to the Directors as and when required.
Our Client needs someone who is hardworking, driven and hungry for success. The successful candidate will proactively work to build strong relationships as part of their role within a well-established and fast-growing organisation.
This role is suited to a candidate with Carbon Steel experience, who is willing to work hard in order to make an impact and to take their career to the next level within the metals industry.
Full support will be provided by the company; however, no initial training will take place as the company seek an individual with metals experience.
What You Will Be Doing
From the moment you start at the Company you will be hands on in the commercial side of the business. You will be working under the Sales Manager helping to define and generate additional sales activities to maximise the businesses profitability.
* Identifying and establishing new customers either by geographical region, market sector or product portfolio.
* Calling existing or new clients gaining an understanding of their business needs and developing an understanding of how best you can service them.
* Recording all customer orders efficiently and accurately.
* Identifying new opportunities on new or existing customers to maximise profit for the company.
* Achieving the product targets set for each allocated customer.
* Meeting and where possible exceeding the gross profit target for each allocated customer.
* Ensuring you respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within a timescale agreed.
* Maintaining and recording accurate and easily accessible information for all allocated customers.
* £23k – 30k per annum
* Company Pension
* Fantastic Bonus Scheme
What’s in it for you
You will be an important and valued member of the workforce at the Company, so this will be a great opportunity to flourish within a global organisation.
This could be a start to a long and secured career within the commercial side of the Company.
Any queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with Comton Group (phone number removed)
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual