Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A great opportunity for several Software testers at various levels to join a collaborative, consultative and successful company in the heart of Bristol. Our client is looking to develop its existing testing teams and create a new team to focus on several new high profiled clients -
If you have 2-10+ years experience within a software house, have a good work ethic, have worked with a product development environment and would be keen to continue or focus on a client facing role.
Ideally you good knowledge around manual testing but it will be advantageous to have some experience in automation testing – due the nature of the work experience around testing web application and iOS will be helpful.
* Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
* Experience of Continuous Integration systems
* Identify and arrange the requirements needed for a robust testing setup
* Ensure effective and efficient testing across projects
* Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per the standards as defined
* Ensure content and structure of all testing documents, artifacts and processes is documented and maintained
* Ensure testing is continuously rigorous, accurate and up-to-date
It would be great if you had the following:
* University education or equivalent industry experience
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a tester
* Experiencing testing enterprise web/ mobile applications
* Experience working with test automation tools
Please apply with latest CV for immediate review or call (phone number removed) for more information.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual