Automation Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client works with more than 1/3 of the FTSE 100 leading companies and are trusted by more than 600 leading organisations throughout the UK and Ireland to help them with their most important resource – their people.
We are looking for a selection of passionate Automation Software Engineers to join a strong team to deploy and operate a next generation solution. In this hands-on development role, you will be responsible for taking existing organisational Payroll and HR processes and optimising them through modern digital technologies.
* Technical experience in modern technologies on stack
* Good practical knowledge and Agile
* Collaborate well with others across the organization and deliver results through others
* Have knowledge modern technologies such as RPA tools, Azure public cloud and AI and ML
* Experience in payroll and HR software is a bonus
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Annual Salary
* Flexible Benefits Package
* Permanent position with a market leader in HR/Payroll Software and Services.
Salary £52,000 - £74,000 (Dependent on skills and experience)
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual