Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Start date: June 2019
Status: This is a full time, permanent role
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Our client’s vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. They design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. They believe everyone benefits when people from all walks of life come together to better know, understand and trust each other. This also applies to the people they employ to work with them. As an equal opportunities employer their aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities they work in.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country. You can download their impact report which shows how they’ve helped 1,000s of young people build trusting and meaningful relationships with people from different backgrounds.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager their Sales Associates are the face of NCS recruitment at our client. In this position you will go out to engage with young people and parents to ensure their participation in NCS. It requires passionate and enthusiastic people motivated by providing opportunities for young people and reaching ambitious targets.
- Deliver high quality, engaging presentations, follow up events and PHSE lessons to young people in schools to inspire them to sign up to NCS
- Reach individual and team targets by school for the number of young people who express an interest and then sign up
- Engage with parents through presenting and attending parents evenings and running pre-programme information evenings
- Take responsibility for a number of programme dates during summer and autumn delivery to ensure the full cohort of young people turn up and reserve lists are utilised to fill every place
- Work closely with the Account Management Team who hold school relationships to identify new opportunities for recruitment
- Administrative duties to support sales processes.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to engage with 15 to 17 year olds and their parents in an enthusiastic and authentic way
- Motivation to work towards and exceed targets
- Ability to adapt presentation style to a varied audience
- A strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Experience managing own workload and working as part of a team
- Able to take direction and carry out tasks to a high standard
- Public speaking experience
- Experience working with young people and schools
- Sales experience
Our client is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people that they work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. They ensure that they have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across their programmes.
They expect all staff and post holders to share this commitment to safeguarding by ensuring compliance with their policies and practices.
our client has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to our client verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.
In addition to being part of a fun, dynamic and challenging workforce, they are proud to offer an attractive benefits package including contributory pension, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, season ticket travel card loan etc. to eligible employees.
Closing date for applications: 21st June 2019
£17k - £17k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£17k - £24k Annual