Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have a requirement for a proactive & highly driven sales executive to work out of a Bury office. This role is suited to a candidate with previous cold-calling and rejection handling experience. THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTRE.
Our client is a large steel stockholder with distribution centres across the UK & Europe. They seek to employ an enthusiastic salesperson to generate new business for the company and win back lapsed accounts. Career progression and opportunities to double your salary within 3 years is on offer for the correct candidate!
Requirements - What we need from you
* Passion for Sales - Ideal candidates will have a drive and passion to make sales for the company via the telephone. You will need to be hungry and confident to work within a fast-paced and highly targeted environment.
* Ability to sell/ upsell - Your daily duties will involve pro-actively seeking out new opportunities; as well as the ability to build strong relationships.
* Communication - Candidates must have the ability to communicate information clearly and be adaptable to vary your communication to suit different clients needs.
* Administration - It is essential for you to understand computer systems and have the ability to work within the company’s infrastructure. You must be able to enter orders accurately and record customer information in an organised manner.
Our client is a large carbon steel stockholder with a Bury office. They are seeking to expand their workforce to help with a recent growth in sales. They would like to invest time and resources into a new team member to ensure new team members are trained in best practice.
Our clients require a candidate who is eager to learn and take advice from industry experts, within an international company. You will be required to generate new business and service existing accounts. We will help you learn about the industry and develop sales pitches in order to close deals.
Our Client need someone who is organised and motivated to work on improving and sustaining the already well-established commercial set up.
Examples of What You Will Be Doing Right Away
From the moment you start at the Company you will be hands on in the commercial side of the business. You will be working under the leadership of the Sales Director carrying out daily duties which include:
* Learning new product ranges and the processes involved within a sale
* Develop relationships with existing and new customers; learning how best to service their accounts
* Identifying and establishing new customers either by geographical region, market sector or product portfolio.
* Pro-actively calling potential customers to generate new business opportunities for the company.
* Recording all customer orders efficiently and accurately.
* Achieving the product targets set for each allocated customer.
* Meeting and where possible exceeding the gross profit target for each allocated customer.
* Ensuring you respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within a timescale agreed.
* Maintaining and recording accurate and easily accessible information for all allocated customers.
* Salary of between £16k - £22k – with the opportunity to earn good bonuses and double your salary within 3 years.
* Working hours 09:00 to 17:00 - Monday to Friday
* Company Pension
* 25 days holiday (excluding 3 days holiday over Christmas and New Year)
* Fantastic sociable team
This could be a start to a long and secured career within the commercial side of the Company.
Any queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with Comton Group on (phone number removed)
£21k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual