Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Berkshire £30,000 - £38,000
An established specialist for over 6 decades in the subcontract manufacture of low volume, high value components for a prestigious and growing client base in various industry sectors such as Marine, Aerospace and Oil & Gas are currently looking for skilled and experienced CNC machinists due to continued growth.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will experience working for a progressive and forward thinking precision engineering subcontract manufacturer of low volume, high value parts and components for a prestigious and varied client base, where each day will bring new and interesting challenges.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team of 30 other CNC engineers in a busy yet relaxed working environment where you will be given lots of autonomy but equally supported by approachable management with ongoing training and development offered.
* CNC Milling
* Programming Setting and Operating 3, 4 and 5axis Mills with Heidenhain controls
* Machining to very tight tolerances from exotic alloys
* Producing high value, low volume, small sized components
Skills and Experience:
* Programming Setting and Operating CNC Mills
* Up to 5 axis CNC Milling experience would be ideal but not essential
* Heidenhain controls would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided
* Able to read engineering drawings
* CNC machining to very tight tolerances from exotic materials would be an advantage
* CADCAM programming would be a distinct advantage, especially with EdgeCAM
Hours of Work:
* 38hrs per week
* 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday
* 8am to 4pm, Friday
* 1hr lunch breaks and 2x paid tea breaks
* Lots of overtime available - x1.5hrs after 38hrs p/wk
CNC, Machinist, Machining, Precision Engineer, Precision Engineering, Component Manufacture, Component Manufacturing, Production, Mill, Miller, Milling, Heidenhain, 3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis, Program, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, CADCAM, CAD/CAM, CAM, EdgeCAM, Offline