Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a newly created role within a fantastic organisation and the successful candidate will actively manage the commission debt of the company and provide accurate commission debt reporting.
The Key Responsibilities
* Preparing and reviewing a monthly commission debtor report.
* Managing debt over multiple systems to ensure that debt is offset against payments made where possible
* Reviewing debt movement, and alert management to debt movements when required.
* Attending regular calls, and use information gained to add additional commentary to the debtor report and to help focus debt recovery.
* Using the database to obtain further information regarding debts held within the industry.
* Posting /e-mail debt letters in line with the Society’s debt recovery procedure.
* Contacting debtors with debt over an agreed amount to discuss repayment options.
* Monitoring payment plans in place with debtors to ensure that the agreed terms are being adhered to.
* Reviewing and proposing debt management actions to be agreed with the Finance Manager and Head of Finance.
* Preparing commission debt analysis for internal meetings and committees.
* Preparing documentation for legal action and act as the main point of contact for this process.
* Act as the central point for debt queries received from both internal and external sources.
* Experience of working in a Credit Control role.
* Good administration skills
* Good excel skills
* Good telephone skills
* Must have the right to work in the UK
Our Benefits as Standard
* A competitive salary plus bonus
* Minimum 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time)
* An extra day off for your birthday
* Up to 2 volunteer days
* Discounted retail and restaurant vouchers, cinema tickets, spa and experience days
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Payroll Giving
* Generous Pension scheme
* FREE Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover and Income Protection
* Free on-site car parking (some restrictions apply)
For further information please call Tate – Exeter on (phone number removed) or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy