Technical Support Lead – 6 Month Fixed Term
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a specialist in diesel power sales, repair and maintenance with a team of over 50 highly experienced OEM trained engineers with expertise across multiple disciplines and all engine types.
To provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to all clients while managing and maintaining support processes and procedures. You will assist the service team in with; planning, labour utilisation and logistics where appropriate.
* First line helpdesk support for all requests and handling of all non-technical queries and tickets
* Second line support for all requests, with assistance from the technical and development team where required
* Ensuring SLA’s are managed in a timely manner in response to client requests
* Working with the logistics team to arrange on-site visits and/or hardware RMA where appropriate.
* Communicating with customers about issues and their resolution and liaising with the development team to plan improvements based on common support issues.
* Quickly resolve all issues either personally or by effective delegation
* Ensure weekly technical ticket reports as defined by contracts or manager are submitted within defined timescales.
* Develop continuous improvement in all operations, processes and policies.
* Ensure that all job specific reports and paperwork are completed and stored electronically
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company Quality Management Systems and to customer specifications
* Experienced in covering 1st and 2nd line support both remote and client facing.
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016/
* Supporting Office products including Office 365
* Active Directory / Group Policy / Citrix
* Windows operating systems - Windows Desktop 7 / 8 / 10
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Organized with strong interpersonal skills
£16k - £18k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly