Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Working as part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the projects including planning and managing as well as taking a hands-on approach to various commercial/industrial heating works ranging from pipework and heating installations.
* Day to day management and work prioritisation for a large team of tradesman alongside liaising with clients, main and sub-contractors
* Preparation of mechanical work packages in accordance with relevant industry guidelines
* Planning and ordering of materials as required by work schedules
* Delivering tool box talks on all aspects of H&S and ensuring compliance with H&S legislation
* Conducting site inspections
* Served recognised commercial/industrial heating apprenticeship
* Proven track record in planning and running various mechanical works
* Conversant in all types of commercial and industrial pipework installations
* Experience working on and installing various commercial/industrial heating systems
* SMSTS qualified (desirable)
* Man management experience
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
* Full UK Drivers Licence
* Competent IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
* Capable of working under pressure and to strict and tight deadlines
For more information please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul
£280 - £320 Daily
£360 - £380 Daily
£20 - £22 Hourly
£23 - £23 Hourly