Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful individual will be crucial in helping the business create first class bids and tender responses, along with eye-catching documentation for use throughout the sales process, from initial presentation to proposal and bid writing.
The successful individual will be highly motivated, customer focused and an excellent communicator with a proven ability to work well under tight deadlines. They will be highly capable with a keen eye for detail, consistency and accuracy and will play an instrumental role in winning business for the company.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, the role has growing significance within our exciting and fast-paced business requiring an exceptional candidate to maximise the opportunities available.
* Degree educated, second class honours or above
* High attention to detail with excellent editing and proofing ability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an extensive vocabulary
* Strong ability to communicate complex concepts simply
* Strong ability to present and deliver information for a variety of audiences
* Deadline driven with an ability to prioritise workload
* Must be able to work independently and take initiative
* Experience managing and motivating a group of bid stakeholders
* Proven bid team involvement
* Knowledge or experience of public sector procurement
* Journalism or technical background