Lead Manufacturing Engineer / Launch Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Centralised & Bold
£45-£55k per annum DOE
Day shift position
Management benefits package
Based in Telford
Are you experience in NPI and want to lead new manufacturing process integration? If so, we are partnering with a leading tier 1 manufacturer to the Automotive industry to source a Launch Manager.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Support to Project Management (NPI) and being able to manage multiple short-term tasks to meet the expectations of others in the organisation is a challenging aspect of the position.
* Influencing others in the organisation that do not directly report to this position is critical to implementing product and process changes.
* Communication with customers and vendors is required in resolving product and material non-conformance issues.
* Working within a team of technical professionals supporting sales of the company's products, solutions as well as services.
* Provides technical-design support for development, design and systems integration with Process Engineering. Review the work involved and supports the project through all phases of Introduction.
* Develop fixing/assembly concepts for complete program (link to Methods Engineering)
* Detailed understanding of plastics (material, processing, characteristics and behaviour) (link to Tooling Projects)
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
* Minimum 10 years’ experience in lead manufacturing / launch engineering
* Project management experience
* Degree or equivalent level qualification
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
Experience working in the automotive industry in a launch manager capacity previously
£23k - £27k Annual
£25k - £47k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual