Compliance Supervisor (6 months)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This will be a static role based onsite at HMP Highdown, Sutton. You will be responsible for compliance processes and ensuring that the companies complies with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Duties for the role will include but won’t be limited to:
- Ensure that all works being carried out to contract standards, ensuring that KPIs are being met.
- Update and maintain the Planned preventative maintenance database system – Planet FM
- Conduct periodic inspection of facilities to review work in progress and upon completion
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are fully observed.
- Undertake all necessary inspections, maintaining required records as directed by the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager with monthly reports and statistics
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve service delivery including decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Provide support for FM where required
- Assisting the Site Manager of all specialist sub-contractor planned maintenance visits and ensuring all remedial works are actioned and completed.
To be able to work with our client, you must be able to pass the standard security vetting process for the establishment. This will include a criminal records check (Standard DBS). An offer to start in the position will be dependent on all security checks being passed.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
About Our Client:
Gov Facilities Services Ltd provide Facilities Management Services, such as cleaning, reactive maintenance, landscaping and planned building repair work to 52 Prison Establishments across Greater London, Kent & Sussex, South West and the East of England
£70k - £80k Annual
£800 - £1k Weekly
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual