Mechanical Engineer - Toyota
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E building services engineering solutions to a varied, blue-chip client base to include, amongst others, Corporate, Government & Industrial environments respectively. A Mechanical Facilities Engineer s required to carry out PPM to mechanical building services infrastructure within a Production & Manufacturing facility located in Derbyshire. The Mechanical Facilities Engineer be responsible for carrying out PPM, reactive, service, and fault-finding and breakdown repair to on site mechanical building services infrastructure to include (not limited to)
* Air Handling Units & Fan Coil Units
* Chilled Water
* Legionella & Water Temperature Checks
* Plumbing & basic ‘first-look’ at Heating systems
* Utilities, Compressors & Pressure Vessels
The Mechanical Facilities Engineer will carry out PPM mechanical building services infrastructure in line with safe systems of work, RAMS and permit to work.
Please Note the following:
* This is a day shift working position with the following working hours:
* 0700 – 15.00 or 11.00 – 19.00 on alternating basis i.e. 2 weeks of 0700 – 1500 & 2 weeks of 11.00 – 19.00
* This is a site based position and a vehicle is NOT included.
* Please do not apply for this position if you are not prepared to work the shifts pattern/hours described as this is essential criteria and you will not be considered/submitted for the position if you are not prepared to work the hours described.
Salary & Additional Information
* £3,000 Shift Allowance
* 25 days holiday
* Overtime opportunities
* Further training & development opportunities
* Onsite parking
* Qualified in a relevant Mechanical discipline and/or further training in mechanical building services
* Experienced in performing PPM & reactive, fault finding and repairs to mechanical building services infrastructure as outlined above
* Experienced in working within large-scale, site based environments ideally of a high governance, critical nature i.e. Manufacturing/Production
* The ability to pass a DBS/CRB background check