Credit Controller - Manchester - Permanent
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal Credit Controller will have previous experience in a similar role and ideally have some legal experience or knowledge.
About the role:
* Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances;
* Allocation of payments to accounts and invoices;
* Resolving invoice queries;
* Preparation of Aged Debtor Reports;
* Managing the companies key accounts accounts;
* Collating and issuing monthly statements;
* Issuing overdue letters / reminders;
* Resolve account disputes to minimise aged debt and improve customer experience;
* Liaising with external entities, most commonly Solicitors;
* Identify and escalate potentially high risk accounts;
* Improve the timely collection of debt.
About the candidate:
* Excellent organisation skills;
* Previous experience as a Credit Controller in n asset collection;
* Experience liaising with Solicitors;
* Some Legal knowledge;
* Good telephone/email manner.
* £25,000 - £29,000 salary;
* 10% Bonus
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual
£12 - £13 Hourly
£8.5 - £9.5 Hourly