Graduate Opportunity / Trainee Broker
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£20,000 - £22,000k
A small but well established insurance brokerage is offering a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or ambitious individual looking for a long term career opportunity. No experience necessary, they will fully train and fund further qualifications to the successful individual towards becoming a fully fledged insurance broker.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner, transfer calls to correct recipient, take messages where necessary
- Making outgoing calls to Clients end Insurers in a professional, courteous manner to chase outstanding documentation and information
- Research, compile, sort and verify the accuracy of large volumes of data before it is entered into company database.
- Completing computer records.
- Data Entry.
- Ongoing maintenance of database.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Producing documentation
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax and shredding, photocopier and franking machines
- A professional telephone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and works with great accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £28k Annual
£45k - £48k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual