Content Marketing Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
6 month contract
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based in their London offices Monday to Friday on an initial 6 month contracting position. Role description and opportunities We are looking for an analytical, creative, and results-oriented Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing campaigns from the planning stage through execution to performance analysis. The ideal candidate has a proven record of delivering successful content marketing programs and supported revenue generation activities across all channels. This would involve all aspects including concept creation, tactical planning and measurement. The role must work in close collaboration with various groups including other marketing functions, product teams, relationship management and sales to deliver measurable campaigns against KPIs.
The role is responsible for supporting marketing strategy and execution in promotion of the Asset Servicing business to asset managers in EMEA. As a trusted and leading service provider in asset servicing, the business provides a broad solution set to support asset manager’s needs across custody, accounting, data management, performance measurement, risk and more. The role requires a good understanding of the Asset Servicing business, client needs and the global landscape across the evolving investments ecosystem, with the goal of increasing brand awareness, client engagement and conversion. Key responsibilities include the following
* Identify business priorities and create supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas
* Collaborate with asset manager stakeholders to understand their clients’ needs and create account based marketing campaigns to support business and marketing priorities
* Collaborate with Digital team to implement digital and social media campaigns including defining success metrics, overseeing monitoring, tracking, reporting and analysis of initiatives
* Continuously learn about the markets served, competitive landscapes, key influences on the business and customer requirements
* Create innovative and dynamic campaigns which achieve goals and maximize ROI
* Work closely with other marketing colleagues, communications and business leads to support marketing content calendar and package content for different audiences and channels
* Facilitate productive working relationships with events team, and other marketing colleagues on cross-functional team projects
Qualifications A successful candidate should ideally have these qualifications
* A strong understanding of the financial services markets
* Successful track records in B2B financial services marketing. Asset servicing experience a preferred plus.
* Proven success creating and executing multi-channel marketing programs. Ability to incorporate email, events and webinars, digital, social and video to drive ROI. Content and thought leadership experience as it relates to marketing and lead generation required
* Strong presence with the ability to work closely with various teams and stakeholders across the company
* Track record of results, including establishing and executing on strategic objectives in a dynamic environment
* Sound professional judgment and ability to prioritize work under pressure and to multi-task competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual