Technical Design Authority - Nottingham
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£80-90,000 + Bonus = £100k package
Great location. Forward-thinking and progressing company. Excellent benefits package.
A leading IT services organisation are seeking people to to join their team on a permanent basis in a Technical Design Authority role. The ideal candidate will be from an IT Services background and will have remained technically exceptional; whilst having some experience and interest in creating and delivering LLD's at C-Level.
Must have a driving license and be willing to travel UK wide; in line with the requirements of the role.
* Architecture of solutions from scratch
* Improving the knowledge of proposed designs within the relevant support teams
* Ensuring that technical knowledge and documentation is shared amongst the Managed Services team members.
* Sharing information on new products and capabilities in order to improve IT strategy across the business
Extensive technical knowledge across any of the following disciplines
* Networking and Security
* Core Infrastructure and Data Centre
* Work-space/End User Computing
In return, my client will be offering a salary package up to £100k per annum and extensive support with progression.
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Samuel Platt– IT Recruitment Consultant – – (phone number removed)–
Infrastructure Architect - Infrastructure Consultant - Technical Consultant – Technical Architect – Presales – Pre Sales - Solutions Architect – Solution Architect – AWS – Azure – Amazon Web Services – Cloud – Design – SaaS – IaaS – Hyper V - Networking