Digital Product Manager – Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Digital Product Manager. The role holder will be responsible for leading analysis for digital change that delivers best in class enhancements specifically to Digital Products, Features and Channels. They’ll be involved from initial scoping, discovery, documentation of requirements and continuous improvement. The individual will be embedded into operating clusters of Digital Product multi-functional teams, leading the analysis community, with responsibility for their outputs and quality, as well as practice development.
In this role you will:
* Analyse the strategic direction and portfolio of GLCM electronic banking channels (i.e. HSBCnet, HSBC Connect, Client integration technologies, SWIFTnet and Mobile channels) from a business and technical perspective to meet customer’s needs and expectations.
* Research, gather, test and prioritise client requirements. Use this to create, own and maintain the requirement backlog agreed with key stakeholders. Ensure the wider digital team and business stakeholders understand the backlog and help with the prioritisation of projects.
* Engage with digital proposition products and business model innovation initiatives, facing into major programmes of work across CMB and GBM.
* Engage and manage a key set of Global stakeholders to gather, validate and iterate requirements based on regional stakeholder feedback.
* Own the analysis and development of wireframes, prototypes and other high/low fidelity tools to clearly articulate the digital product vision and design to stakeholders and team members, to make applications fully meet with all the non-functional business requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Experience in reviewing / analysing, documenting and evolving digital banking platforms.
* Business and technical analysis certifications is highly desirable, if not relevant experience.
* A strong understanding and desirable background of IT and digital product development process, ranging from requirements and idea inception through to development and execution.
* Experience of working with digital requirements gathering and digital journey mapping, working directly with business stakeholders. Able to articulate how these requirements are elaborated, validated and implemented.
* Experience of owning, managing and organising requirements catalogues and processes as well as IT delivery and able to mind the gap between IT and business audiences, manage communications across and maintain long term relationships.
* Able to demonstrate how customer centric thinking is expressed and reinforced through the digital product design processes.
The base location for this role will be London, 8 Canada Square
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual