Scientific Sales Consultant
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity to join this amazing brand which forms part of a Global leading organisation.
Leaders in the laboratory instrumentation market for decades, and relied upon everyday across more than 150 countries.
LOCATION: South England - Field based covering (Midlands, Wales, South West, Hampshire, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, London, Essex)
PACKAGE: £35K Basic Salary + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance & Company Benefits Scheme
To sell and support a number of products to include:
- Auto Titrators
- pH Meters
- BioChemistry Analysers
These products are focused in a number of markets, Food and Beverage, Pharma, BioTech and general laboratory.
The role is to sell instrumentation directly to end users but also to support the distribution partners within the area by completing technical support, demonstrations, installations and training.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background in science, with a relevant education / degree, and proven sales experience selling into the target markets. Plus bring with them knowledge of the market and be comfortable to prospect outside of current customer databases.
- Scientific qualifications
- Technical background within a scientific field.
- 0-4 years of scientific sales experience.
- Full Driving License.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
£30k - £35k Annual