Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£26,000- £34,000 depending on experience, plus holidays, birthday off, pension, company van, tools, phone and laptop.
My client is an established high end security company based in Surrey and due to company growth are looking to expand their team of engineers. The company specialises in supplying security solutions to high end residential clients however they do work within the commercial sector and are looking to secure future projects within this sector. Due to the type of client you will be providing work for the ideal candidate must be customer focused with a can do attitude and be keen to learn about new products and technologies.
The role will be based in Camberley and covering but not limited too a 25 mile radius.
Essential skills and experience;
- Minimum two years experience with installations and commissioning of intruder alarms, CCTV, analytical alarms and access control systems.
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have an eye for detail and committed to completing high quality installations.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
Preferred skills/ experience;
- Installation of fire systems
- IPAF certificate
- ECS card
You must have a fill clean driving license and please note that DBS and security screening will be undertaken upon appointment.
If you are interested in this role and tick the above boxes please call Rebecca on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to the listed email
£33k - £34k Annual
£34k - £34k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual