Quality Manager (QMS)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Great bonus and benefits package
27 days Holiday
Working as a Quality Manager you will take ownership of all quality related functions with an emphasis on leading quality improvement of processes across departments. The company are an engineering organisation who are a rapidly expanding and diverse organisation who is working on the development and manufacture of electro-mechanical systems for the automotive and aerospace industries.
Taking ownership of the Quality function you will be responsible for driving all product quality and reliability improvements whilst also playing a key role in lean training and deployment across the whole business as well as managing budgets and maintenance of business management systems ensuring compliance with ISO9001 and ISO17025.
Some of the day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Lead and contribute to quality improvement initiatives.
- Implement systems to identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that processes needed for QMS are established.
- Work with cross functional teams monitoring performance and driving continuous improvement.
- Act as proses owner for internal audits
For this role you will require:
- have previously worked as a Quality Systems Management role in a manufacturing, engineering or production environment.
- have at least 5 years' experience in the implementation and maintenance of business management systems ensuring compliance to ISO9001/ISO17025.
- should be able to influence employees that may have little or no previous experience of quality systems.
- Demonstratable ability to manage and control departmental budgets
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual