Supply Chain Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Place of work: Loanhead, Edinburgh
Salary: Upto 35k depending on experience
VHR’s client is a leading technology start-up based in Edinburgh, Scotland. To enable the companies already impressive growth they are looking to build a robust supply chain, creating new employment opportunities throughout their industrial sector. Candidates that have experience with an advanced technology, safety critical or Defence
* Work with engineering department to identify procurement requirements
* Execute policies for selection of suppliers, inspection, labelling, returns, etc.
* Work with senior management to shape and improve the company’s supply chain policies
* Take responsibility for supply chain business processes as part of AS9100 certification
* Observing Health & Safety rules and procedures
* Reading mechanical drawings
* Clean, tidy, highly organised work
* Showing initiative and willing to improve
* Demonstrated experience and keen interest in purchasing of engineering equipment
* Experience in negotiations
* Experience in goods in inspections
* 7+ years’ experience in aerospace or precision manufacturing
* HNC/HND required, BEng / BSc in engineering preferred
For more information and to discuss the client in detail please contact:
+44 (0) (phone number removed)
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)
£45k - £55k Annual
£20 - £33 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual