Automatic Door engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client install, service & repair automatic and manual door systems to commercial premises.
* Clean UK driving license
* Physically fit, some lifting is involved
* Problem solving attitude
The Door Engineer should have –
* Some electrical knowledge and a strong mechanical aptitude to intuitively be able to work through the possible causes to a door problem, and have a desire to fix these soundly.
* Knowledge of fixing into metal is required.
* Candidates need to be polite, presentable and confident in speaking with clients on site, to
reassure and demonstrate work done.
Candidates need not necessarily have had experience in the door industry.
Remuneration & Benefits
* Basic 45 hour week paid from leaving home to returning home.
* 20 days holidays, pro-rata from 1st April, and Bank holidays paid
* Van and mobile phone for business use only
* Company machine tools (hand tools not provided)
* Wage flexible, depending on experience but competitive. Overtime can be frequent. Weekend call out cover on a three week rota
* Overtime 45 hrs paid at time and a quarter
* Overtime 50 hrs paid at time and a half (Double time paid for Sundays)