Information Management Library Administrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
As we constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, a vacancy has arisen for a Records Assurance Team Member to carry out a number of important tasks with an extremely high level of accuracy. If successful, your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the audits of the business operating unit implementation of the client`s records policy, standards and practices.
- Ensuring access to records management systems is controlled and aligned with departmental policy and procedure.
- Delivering training, advice and support to ensure that records are controlled and maximum benefit from the records management system is being achieved.
- Writing concise and accurate records management instructions.
- Supporting the review and destruction of records in offsite storage through the consistent application of retention and disposal policies
- Supporting implementation of Records Management improvements in a regulated environment.
- Provide Leadership/support to Records Management Projects
- Day to Day communication and guidance on all matters regarding records assurance.
- Professional and courteous appreciation of customer challenges and interaction
- Ensuring conformance with Nuclear site licence
- Ensuring delivery of client tasks
- Assisting in guidance with regard to records management within a heavily regulated industry.
- Creating clear and effective guidance reports to enable team to offer best practice information to customers as well as communicating the importance of guidance for best practice.
What we offer:
- An attractive starting salary of £21,000 per annum plus bonus.
- A competitive pension scheme and flexible benefits (including private healthcare and a range of employee discounts).
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays.
- An interesting and challenging role where no two days are the same.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Numerous training and progression opportunities.
What we require:
- Experience/ competency in Records Management
- GCSE or equivalent English/Maths
- A level standard education
- Qualification to Diploma/Degree level or above in Records/Information Management
- Effective communication skills both written for and verbal
- Perform a wide range of varied duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in assigned duties
- Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of legislation regarding information management
- Records Management experience
- Business analysis and project experience would be an advantage
Full training will be given to fully perform the role to the successful candidates.
- Minimal travel may be required
- Office environment and potential for controlled areas, other areas i.e. freight containers, working areas, archive stores.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and innovative organisation where various training and progression opportunities are available.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)