Helpdesk Administrator - Cool Tech Company
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
They provide fully managed IT support and technology solutions, including proactive maintenance and monitoring, 24/7 IT support, network administration and technology consulting. Their aim to so get to know individual businesses inside out so they can recommend technology that will effectively address each unique business need.
The right candidate needs to be Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment. They will be a highly organised self–starter who is also a flexible team player and is able to multitask.
ROLE: Helpdesk Administrator
ROLE TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
COMPANY TYPE: Technology
LOCATION: Central London
* Ensure that our service delivery to all clients is nothing short of outstanding
* Manage the dispatch process of service requests to ensure available technical resources are fully and promptly utilised.
* Pre-process and quality checking of service requests as they arrive.
* Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests and fast turnaround of customer requests.
* Move service requests across teams according to fixed processes in order to meet SLAs.
* Track and follow up with clients regarding negative feedback surveys,
* Improve the overall usage of IT support resources and achieve maximum billability.
* Maintain the OOH rota and Early / Late starter Rota/ Lunch Rota.
* Responsible for arranging and scheduling engineer client visits.
* Check team calendars and ensure sufficient resources are organised to meet workloads.
* Ensure a good working relationship and rapport with all staff members
* Work closely with Team Leads/SDM – to ensure hat service requests, processes and KPIs are met
* Excellent customer service skills
* Firm, but diplomatic
* The ability to priorities and adapt to changes quickly under pressure
* Be polite and patient with clients and staff at all times and particularly in stressful situations
* Be able to multitask effectively
* See issues through to a successful completion
* Display a professional demeanour at all times
* Be approachable and enthusiastic about transferring knowledge and be fully integrated and engaged in the service delivery team’s working day.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Is reliable and has a proactive approach to tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and / or other Abilities Required:
* Previous IT role (junior or first line engineer role)
* Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
* Experience in a customer service role
* Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
* Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
* Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
The success of the job holder will be assessed against the following:
* Client service, perception, and satisfaction
* Fast turnaround of client issues (time to resolution)
* Adhering to SLAs
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£50k - £70k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual