Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Your main responsibility will be to proactively handle all enquiries received in adhering to the SLAs as documented in the sales process. To meet the required enquiry to new business conversion rates. To proactively manage a database of existing clients to maximize the business opportunity. To provide advice and recommendation to all enquirers and clients and to adhere to the sales process at all times.
* To receive mortgage enquiries by e-mail/telephone from new/existing sources, converting those enquiries in to completed mortgage business. This includes the effective management of the ‘processing’ of cases from enquiry through to receipt of Application and successful DIP.
* To manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues.
* Establish an effective proactive system for the follow up of all proposals made to improve the overall rate of conversion of enquiries to business
* Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
* Provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after Application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
* Maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
* Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice
* Ensure that lenders’ core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application to Case Manager
* Experience in the Commercial Lending environment, either with a national lending institution or other Broking business.
* Proven ability to develop sound internal and external relationships (well-developed people ‘management’ and influencing skills).
* Experience of working as part of a team motivated by a series of stretching business objectives with a sales/income orientation.
* Appropriate professional qualification, ideally with a financial/business management orientation
* IT literacy to ensure own ‘system’ effectiveness/accuracy, backed up with capability to generate own written material/correspondence.
* Range of business contacts in the financial sector.
* Adaptability to ensure an ability to work with a wide range of clients and providers, as well as changing work demands.
If you have similar experience please apply immediately and I will be in contact
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual