Linux Engineer / Administrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
On behalf of our prestigious and multi-award winning client based in Birmingham, we are looking for a System Administrator to join their IT team. The role will be responsible for the security and maintenance of the UK network.
You will be working closely with a team of developers and Front Line IT support. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills and be willing to interact on a daily basis with key business stakeholders.
* Proven track record in Linux Engineer / Linux Administrator position
* Significant proven experience in Linux/Unix Server environments
* Strong all-round networking and hardware troubleshooting skills
* Good stakeholder management skills
* Comfortable working alongside DevOps/Developers
Nice to have: * Knowledge of Windows Server administration, cloud-based solutions, network/IT security
Feel free to apply directly