Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
TEMPORARY ROLE (3 MONTHS MINIMUM)
£11.95 PER HOUR
FULL TIME - 36 HOURS PER WEEK
Accurate processing for payment of invoices. This includes managing individual workloads and taking responsibility for investigating disputed or problematic invoices.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Makes payments in accordance with Corporate, Audit and Departmental Guidelines.
2. Follow relevant Council and Departmental financial and administrative polices, controls and procedures.
3. Process scheduled payments, ensuring the schedules are kept up to date and accurate, and any overpayments are minimised and immediately recovered.
4. Investigate and resolve payments issues and disputes, including liaising with service providers and other staff and teams within the Department.
5. Check invoice details against commitment details, ensuring accurate invoices are processed in a timely way, and any invoices not matched to commitments are immediately investigated.
6. Assist in keeping the Department’s client database and main source of financial commitments and related information up to date with correct fee rates and contract unit costs.
7. Undertake Departmental requirements in respect of petty cash, expenses, procurement cards, and other related transactions, ensuring that the relevant procedures and controls are being followed.
8. Resolve more complex payment queries without supervision.
9. Attend meetings with suppliers and contracted care providers to advise on payments issues, as required.
10. Monitor young people’s Setting Up Home Grant Expenditure, higher education bursary, gym payments, travel and lunch payments, travel warrants and food vouchers to ensure expenditure is within budget.
11. Submit monthly petty cash, travel warrants and credit card expenditure returns to Wandsworth Finance.
12. Analyse monthly credit card expenditure.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£12 - £12 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly
£12 - £12 Hourly