Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Rare Crew is a dynamic software company delivering tailor-made solutions, and dedicated to providing excellent IT products and services to ensure the best value for our customers.
We operate within EMEA region and our clients are multi-national companies, that have been a force of innovation across entertainment, sports and fashion for over a century. We focus on development projects in fashion &entertainment, news &media sector and dynamics and variety of such environment has reflected into our work too.
We are currently looking for senior professional to provide excellent solutions to our client - a global leader in entertainment, sports and fashion business.
Business Analyst will act as the key liaison between the business stakeholders and the development team in leading the delivery of software solutions in line with business requirements and within project timescales.
* The role is key in ensuring successful delivery of projects by performing all functions necessary, such as requirements elicitation, solution design, system testing, end user training, stakeholder engagement and project management.
* Liaising extensively with external or internal clients
* Analysing and documenting systems and business processes (reengineering)
* Translating requirements into highly specified project briefs
* Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for business suitability
* Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
* Presenting proposals and system demonstrations to business users and clients
* Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
* Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
* Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
* Drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system, perform User Acceptance Testing with the business users
* Overseeing the implementation of a new system
* Planning and working flexibly to a deadline
* Writing user manuals
* Experienced in leading and working with geographically dispersed teams.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non technical members of the organization
* Critical to the role is a knowledge of business-to-IT implementations that drive new concepts.
* Established experience as a Business Analyst with a proven experience of delivering complex CRM and/or enterprise implementation projects
* Experience with working with offshore developers
* Vendor management
* BS, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Requires an understanding level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application systems design and integration.
* Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
* Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skill
* Can manage expectations realistically from the outset
* Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision/direction
* Excellent time management and responsiveness
£32k - £33k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual