Mechanical Project/ Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £52,000 - £56,000- static 8-5 mon-fri
Fulltime- Permanent – SSP- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Are you a Project/ Design Engineer who specialises in Mechanical Engineering? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with an international presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent Mechanical Project/ Design Engineer based in London on a full time permanent basis.
Will act as the design manager for complex or sub- contracted design work;
Project management on minor mechanical systems (you will be managing project from the start through to closure)
Responsible for the financial and commercial planning
• British National and lived consecutively in the UK for 10 years
• A minimum of C&G Level 4 Higher Professional Diploma in Building Services Engineering
• Ideally be security cleared to DV or meet all minimum criteria to apply for and pass security clearance procedures.
• At least 5 years' experience in a building services design engineering capacity within the UK
• Must be able to demonstrate competence in pump and pipe work sizing, heat loads, ventilation and cooling design modifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless training, progression and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at (url removed) or (phone number removed)
£40k - £47k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual