Install Electrician / Job Runners
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Macclesfield - Covering Nationwide
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 basic plus overtime (High hourly working week) plus van
My client are a well established electrical contractor who specialise in all work associated in shop fit out projects, petrol forecourt refits and convenience store fit outs. Their average project value is around the £15,000 to £50,000 region so you must be familiar with quick turnaround projects.
The position will involve working across the UK with numerous nights away however in most cases you will home on the Friday afternoon. All accommodation paid for and sustenance allowance. They do have work which is more local so working away won’t be all of the time but dependant on jobs there will be elements of working away.
You will be installing circuit boards, power supplies, meters, mains supplies, lighting, electrical points, air conditioning and refrigeration electrical wiring etc.
You will be responsible for running jobs and managing engineers on site on projects nationwide.
• YOU MUST have over two years electrical installation experience within the commercial environment i.e. shop fitting, store refurbs etc
• YOU MUST hold either 17th edition and/or test and inspect ideally
• YOU MUST be willing to work away on a regular basis
• Have previously worked for an electrical contracting company
• YOU MUST have a Full Driving License
• JIB Gold Card
• Ideally you will have had experience running jobs and managing other engineers to make sure all projects are completed to a high standard and on time
• £27,000 to £32,000 basic
• Company Van
• Fuel Card
• Travel Paid Door to Door
• Accommodation paid if working away
• Subsidence allowance (approx. £20per night)
If you are interested in this position please give me a call on (phone number removed)
£14.4 - £20.1 Hourly
£45k - £45k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£30k - £31k Annual