Robotics Graduate - Software Engineer - Bournemouth
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have a great opportunity for a Robotics Graduate to join a market leading company specialising in software & hardware solutions for the bio-medical industry.
The role of Software Engineer is a multi-dimensional role, supporting software development, hardware integration, communications protocols and working alongside biologists to build motion control instruments.
You will join a talented team tasked with designing and developing a range of robotics and software solutions. You will be able to use your academic knowledge of robotics, motion control, image processing etc to engineer solutions that cure illness and disease.
The work is exciting, challenging and provides groundbreaking progress in biological pharmaceuticals.
* A degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mathematical Modelling or similar Scientific R&D subject.
* Robotics, Motion Systems and Automation
* Hardware, Software, IT Systems
* An understanding of Software Development / Software Engineering aspects and principles
* Object Oriented Design principles - C#, C++, Java
* SQL Server / Relational Databases.
* Testing frameworks
You will be given plenty of product training and the opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic R&D environment. Within 6 months you will be a capable Robotics Software Engineer and within a year you will be contributing to the innovation R&D function.
How to apply: Either Hit apply and send over your CV or contact me, Wilkin Chan at Spectrum IT Recruitment, for more info
£30k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual