AEM DevOps Consultant
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Contract – 3 months rolling
£500 - £600 per day (neg)
Global Professional Services organisation have an urgent role for an experienced AEM Technical Consultant to support their Adobe AEM applications & environment. This is a potentially a long term contract engagement in a dynamic and fast paced Digital environment.
The role requirements:
* 3-5 years of operation/support experience with at least 2 year of experience in supporting/ administrating AEM application/environments.
* Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
* Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
* Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
* Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
* Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
* Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM with external applications like LDAP SAML etc.
* Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
* Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
* Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
* Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
* Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience with AEM 6.x
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£0 - £0 Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£280 - £300 Daily
£35k - £37.5k Annual