Senior CAD Technician
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Excellent opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician to join a family-run, developing business that will offer you a role with variety, challenge, technical development and where you will be a vital cog in the wheel.
In this role you will work in a small team carrying out conceptual and modification of existing design drawings using Autodesk Inventor 3D. You will also generate production drawings for internal and external manufacture and 3D renders and installation drawings for clients and the sales team.
This role would ideally suit an individual who is educated to degree level or a higher level NVQ with at least two years 3D CAD experience.
This is a great role for a CAD Technician with some industrial experience to play a vital role in the growth and development of the company with the opportunity for personal and professional progression.
* Work with the Director and other employees to develop new and improve existing products.
* Liaise with clients on projects and suppliers where appropriate.
* To prepare component and assembly drawings to the required company standards.
* Manage CAD data and communicate effectively with others in the business.
* To organise the production of prototypes, to assess and improve the same.
* Self-motivated, organised and efficient individual with the ability to work with others to meet deadlines.
* Have experience working with 3D CAD.
* Have Inventor 3D and AutoCAD experience
* Have had experience working with a data management utility, ideally Autodesk Vault
* Have ideally worked with a nesting utility for plasma cutting sheet metal