Interim Head Of Finance
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
The purpose of the role is to ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Executive leadership team and the Trustees. To develop the strategic financial plan to support their sustainability key goal, ensuring key financial risks are identified and managed to enable delivery of the corporate strategy.
* To lead and develop the 3-year financial plan and annual budget to support the corporate strategy and plan.
* To ensure a cost effective financial service is delivered across the organisation, adopting a business partnering approach.
* Develop the strategic financial plan to support their sustainability key goal, ensuring key financial risks are identified and managed to enable delivery of the corporate strategy.
* To ensure accurate, complete and timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts and advice to the senior operational management team, the Executive leadership team, the Board and the Finance and Audit Committee, working closely with the Treasurer.
* To lead in the ongoing development and management of the planning and performance management framework, incorporating the service planning and monitoring process to ensure links to the budget process.
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
* Demonstrable successful experience of leading a finance department at a senior level
* Experience of effectively managing staff
* Knowledge of specific accounting, taxation and other compliance requirements for charities
Please call Farah for more deatils.
FB Recruitment Services Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim recruitment. We focus on recruitment in the following area's South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Derby and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail please feel free to contact us.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction