Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by The Gardens at Millville
Shifts Available: Supervisor FT 7pm - 7am.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN to join our skilled nursing facility Gardens at Millville in Millville, PA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
$3000 Sign Up Bonus*
RN Supervisor ($3,000) FT 7 pm - 7 am
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facilitys quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
SMS us for a rapid response People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!