Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by Waterbury Gardens
Shifts Available: FT 3pm-11pm (32hrs)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN for our skilled nursing facility Waterbury Gardens in Waterbury, CT!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
RN Supervisor FT 3pm-11pm (32hrs)
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintaine
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facilitys quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
SMS us for a rapid response People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- & many more!