Accounts Assistant - Poole - Salary DOE
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced part ACCA / qualified accounts professional, to join a very busy, growing practice with a head office in the Poole area. The successful candidate will ideally have worked in a practice environment previously and be comfortable preparing Limited Company accounts. Experience of working as part of a busy team is essential as our client has a friendly, team focused culture. be either part qualified or qualified, with experience of managing their own client base, within a practice environment.
The role will be varied and expand as the candidate gains confidence and experience in the team. Duties will involve:
- Preparing limited company accounts
- Preparing tax returns as well as Director’s personal tax returns (Previous, basic tax experience would be ideal, but is not essential as training will be provided)
- Taking responsibility for some management accounts to enhance relationships with clients.
- Providing reports to clients and Directors
- Handling client queries over the phone and on email, in a professional manner
- Covering off any other duties as reasonably required
- Previous practice experience required, although in house training and support will be given
- Experience with accounting packages
- Proactive approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- High level numeracy and literacy
- Customer focused with a professional manner
- Team work is essential in this role as you will share some clients with other internal departments in some instances where they utilise the firm for other services (eg: Bookkeeping)
Previous tax experience would be ideal, but is not essential as training and support will be given. The successful candidate will be reporting to a fully qualified accountant and working in a team of other part qualified / qualified accounts staff, so ongoing training and development is offered. This role encourages candidates who are looking for a route to progressing their career.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood